Quality Customised Dentures -Partial and Full
As an artificial appliance, dentures both partial or full may require patience and perseverance in order to adapt to them. Entrust your smile to our dedicated team of experienced professionals who will ensure you receive informative instruction on how to become accustomed to, and care for, your dentures or implants.
At our Rosanna Clinic we provide a wide range of options for dental plates , and have the in-house expertise to carry out emergency denture repairs for those unforeseen circumstances. We offer comprehensive, transparent and competitively priced services fully tailored to your needs.
We recognise that every patient is different, and it is our goal to provide the attention and specialised care to make the process as comfortable and successful as possible.
- Full Dentures: For natural looking and complete replacement of your missing teeth
- Partial Dentures: Protect your remaining teeth by replacing missing teeth on the upper or lower arch
- Immediate Dentures: After tooth extraction, your gums need time to heal. We offer this temporary solution to get you through that period
- APT Precision Dentures: Ask our DP about the most natural-looking restorations available and whether they are right for you
- Dentures in a Day: If you’ve lost your dental plate, our team can replace it within 24 hours, Monday to Thursday
- Emergency Repairs and Relines: Broken dental plates can usually be repaired or relined while you wait
- Professional Denture Cleaning: It’s not always possible to remove stains on your dental plate. Tartar removal and professional cleaning can be done in-house by our experienced team
Take Care of Your Smile
We understand that living with missing teeth is not only damaging to your self-confidence but may present dangers to your oral health. The replacement of teeth is vital to your appearance while supporting your chewing ability and your remaining teeth.
From Broken Dental Plates to Partial Dentures
Get in touch with us today for full details about all of our implant or dental plate solutions, as well as emergency repairs. Our team will work with you throughout the process to decide the best treatment for your situation and custom design your dental plate to look and feel as natural as possible. Call now on (03) 9458 1199.
‘Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.’